BATTLEKO Forum sitemize hoşgeldin !

Hemen aramıza katıl ve gerçek FreeToPlay PvP nin Tadını Çıkar..

What to Do When Your SSD Loses a Directory and Its Files: A Guide to Data Recovery

Elliottalula

How to recover a missing directory and its files on an SSD?

I have a 240GB SSD with 152GB of used data, but WINDIRSTAT and other backup programs only show 67.4GB of data. I suspect that the missing 80GB of data are in the C:\Users\Owner\Pictures directory, which is not visible in the main directory. I have tried using Disk Utility, Linux and Hirens, but none of them could find the missing directory or its files.

Is there any way to restore the missing directory and its files, or are they permanently lost?

The SSD is installed in an old Toshiba Satellite with a Pentium processor and 8GB of DDR3 RAM. I also have a Windows issue where I cannot access the start menu, but I can use Win + R.

```

https://technsight.com/

BATTLEKO Hakkında

BATTLEKO Yaklaşık 10 senedir sizlere PVP sektöründe HOMEKO - MYKO - FARM olarak bir çok hizmet sağlamıştır, Artık FLAMESOFT kalitesi ve yeni YÖNETİM kadrosu ile üstün bir hizmet sağlamaya 2021 yılı itibariyle başlıyoruz, destekçilerimize teşekkürler

BATTLEKO Hakkında

ACS miz FLAMESOFT'a ait olup sorunsuz , hilesiz , bugsuz en iyi oyun keyfini sizlere sunmaktadır.

Sosyal Medya Hesaplarımız

• FACEBOOK
  • GMAİL
  • BATTLEKO Hakkında

Farm denince akla gelen sunucu..
    Üst